Hours of Operation
Monday-Sunday 7:00AM – 7:00PM
*During the months of November- February, the Pro Shop closes at 6:30PM.
Sunday and Monday 7:00AM-7:00PM
*During the months of November- February, the Clubhouse closes at 6:00PM on Sunday and Monday.
Golf Course and Range
Appropriate golf attire is required on the course, including the practice areas.
- Bermuda and walking shorts are permissible providing they are no higher than 3 1/2 inches above the knee. Cut-offs, athletic shorts, swim suits, tennis shorts, all denim and jogging attire are not appropriate.
- Collared shirts to include crewneck style must be worn at all times. Shirts without collars including fish net shirts, t-shirts and tank tops are not appropriate (t-shirts are permissible for children under 16 years of age).
- Halter tops, bathing suit tops, revealing clothing, short shorts, cut-offs, all denim, tennis, swimming and jogging attire are not appropriate.
- Soft Sole and Soft Spiked golf shoes. Boots are inappropriate.
Appropriate attire is required in all areas of the Clubhouse to include: the Dining Room, the Grill, the Bridge Room, and the Conference Room.
The Grill, Bridge Room, and Conference
- Club casual and golf attire are appropriate. Jeans are permitted—no cutoffs.
- Club casual attire is appropriate. Collared shirts are required for gentlemen. Jeans and hats are not permitted.
Pro Shop and Food & Beverage Staff have absolute authority in regard to questionable attire.