Houston Lake Country Club’s Pool is a favorite gathering place during the warm Georgia summers. During the months of May through September, members can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soak up the rays on the pool deck.
- Main pool and kiddie pool.
- Numerous lounge chairs surrounding the pool deck.
- Large, covered pool pavilion featuring tables and chairs, and picnic tables.
- Lifeguard staff on duty Memorial Day- Labor Day
Pool Hours are Tuesday-Sunday 10AM-7PM during the season.
- Members please use your member number to sign in.
- Members may bring up to 3 guests and will be charged $5 per guest. If you wish to bring more than 3 guests, please let the office know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests must be accompanied by the member inviting them. Caregivers/babysitters are allowed with member’s permission.
- Food and Beverage Delivery Hours: Food and drink delivered to the pool between 11AM and 2PM(T-Fri) & 11AM-3PM(Sa-Su).
- Proper attire required: Bathing suits in proper taste are required. Appropriate bathing suit cover-ups should be worn in clubhouse areas (cover-up or shirt and shoes). No wet suits permitted in the clubhouse.
- The HLCC Lifeguard Staff has total authority over pool use and conduct.
- No smoking
- No glass or gum in the pool area, or chicken fights in the pool.
- No gymnastics in or around the pool (flips, cartwheels, “human towers” etc.)
- Children under 5 must be under the direct supervision of an adult while in baby or swimming pool. Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper.
- No water balloons in pool area.
- We no longer rent out the pool. Please contact our Food and Beverage Director for options on event space options at our clubhouse! She can be reached by email at Shella@houstonlake.com
Please drink responsibly. If any behavior is inappropriate, you will be asked to leave. We want to make the pool a family friendly environment!