Houston Lake Country Club’s Pool is a favorite gathering place during the warm Georgia summers. During the months of May through September, members can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soak up the rays on the pool deck.
- Main pool and kiddie pool.
- Numerous lounge chairs surrounding the pool deck.
- Large, covered pool pavilion featuring tables and chairs, and picnic tables.
- Lifeguard staff on duty Memorial Day- Labor Day
Pool Hours are Tuesday-Sunday 10AM-7PM during the season.
- Members please use your member number to sign in.
- Members may bring up to 3 guests and will be charged $5 per guest. If you wish to bring more than 3 guests, please let the office know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests must be accompanied by the member inviting them. Caregivers/babysitters are allowed with member’s permission.
- Food and Beverage Delivery Hours: Food and drink delivered to the pool between 11AM and 2PM(T-Fri) & 11AM-3PM(Sa-Su).
- Proper attire required: Bathing suits in proper taste are required. Appropriate bathing suit cover-ups should be worn in clubhouse areas (cover-up or shirt and shoes). No wet suits permitted in the clubhouse.
- The HLCC Lifeguard Staff has total authority over pool use and conduct.
- No smoking
- No glass or gum in the pool area, or chicken fights in the pool.
- No gymnastics in or around the pool (flips, cartwheels, “human towers” etc.)
- Children under 5 must be under the direct supervision of an adult while in baby or swimming pool. Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper.
- No water balloons in pool area.
- We no longer rent out the pool. Please contact our Food and Beverage Director for options on event space options at our clubhouse! Shella@houstonlake.com
Please drink responsibly. If any behavior is inappropriate, you will be asked to leave. We want to make the pool a family.
Events and Parties
Houston Lake Country Club is the perfect spot for small or large summer parties. Although we no longer rent out our pool, we have great options in our Clubhouse! Catering is available upon request. Contact our Food & Beverage Director, Shella Puckett at 478-218-5253 for more information. Select Ext. 4.
Houston Lake Country Club Lifeguards offer Swim Lessons for members before opening hours of the Pool. Contact our Head Lifeguard, Van Nichelson, at 478-396-0182 for more information.